Square Veil Full Bee Suit
Full bee suit now available in a square hood veil
- metal mesh on four sides
- sheriff style hood top
- the square veil may be unzipped like a jacket
- completely detached, or
- be flipped back temporarily
- Made of 100% very heavy cotton with veil.
- Quick and easy to wear and ensure the cleanliness of your clothes and protection from stings
- Zippered for ease of wear on
- Elastic bands at the wrists and ankles
- Elastic loop at each wrist band for thumb
- Elastic loop attached with each ankle band to cover shoes and security suit leg
- Colored white to not alarm the bees
- Sized to keep stingers away from the skin
- Fencing style hood veil
- may be unzipped
- completely removed, or
- be flipped back (2-way hood zippers)
- Washable: machine wash suit; handwash veil
- 4 pockets on arm sleeves, 2 on each sleeve
- 2 pockets on chest each side with pen holders
- 2 Pockets on pant pockets
- 2 pockets on the knee
- 2 pockets on the backside of the legside
Two pockets on the legs and two on the chest fasten with Velcro. The pockets on both sleeves may be used to carry tools.
Please remember, your preferred size should fit loose to be effective against stings and to fit over your clothing. Please order a suit two sizes larger than your ordinary size. For example, if you wear size small, order a beekeeping suit sized large.
Each suit is enclosed in a briefcase-like carrying case.