Description – Coyote Brown & Black Skulls
- Soft military shemagh Arab tactical desert keffiyeh scarf
- 100% woven cotton
- Approximately 42″ x 46″ green keffiyeh
- Fashionable – wear around the neck and keffiyeh headdress
- This Arab scarf keffiyeh may be used as protection from
- Keffiyeh colors available in sage green
- Feels great!
Although this is a traditional desert scarf Yemeni keffiyeh head wrap, it has been adopted by military forces all over the world as a standard wearing keffiyeh pattern because of its sheer functionality. The Omani keffiyeh is commonly found in arid regions to provide protection from direct sun exposure, as well as to protect the mouth and eyes from blown dust and sand. From Lawrence of Arabia to operators in Afghanistan to hikers, the keffiyeh headdress is an essential piece of kit due to its versatility. It can be transformed from a head wrap to a towel, or a neck scarf.
How to wear a keffiyeh on head
an Arab headdress for men; made from a diagonally folded square of cloth held in place by an agal wound around the head.
How to pronounce keffiyeh?