Children’s inspector jacket is an easy-to-wear jacket. Zip on just like the familiar winter jacket. Completely detachable fence style veil that may be kept zipped on and thrown back for a mini-break or when not in use. Equipped with 10 pockets to hold the tools and gadgets needed to help mom, dad, or grandparents when attending to bees.
- Made of 100% very heavy cotton with veil.
- Quick and easy to wear and ensure the cleanliness of your clothes and protection from stings
- Zippered for ease of wear on
- Elastic bands at the wrists
- Elastic loop at each wrist band for thumb
- Colored white to not alarm the bees
- Kids now can participate too!
- Sized to keep stingers away from the skin
- Fencing style hood veil
- may be unzipped
- completely removed, or
- be flipped back (2-way hood zippers)
- Washable: machine wash suit; handwash veil
- 2 on each arm sleeve
- 2 pockets one on each side of the chest
- 2 pen holders
- 2 pockets on the abdomen
Two pockets on chest fastened with Velcro. The pockets on both sleeves may be used to carry tools.
Please remember, your preferred size should fit loose to be effective against stings and to fit over your clothing. Please order a suit two sizes larger than your ordinary size. For example, if you wear size small, order a beekeeping suit sized large.